Sunday 23 February 2014

Happy Birthday And SHOPPING!

21/02/2014

Happy birthday to my beloved cousin, Ava Aka Pei Qi!* You are one year older once more. Cheerios to more shopping, fun and laughter together in the future. ;).

Birthday Celebration at Paulaner Brauhaus



Qi's Birthday Present - Swarovski Crystal Charms*





Traditional German Bar Atmosphere*









Oven Baked Pretzel


Potato Wedges


Creamy Mushroom Soup


Crispy Pork Knuckle


Sausage Platter


Mashed Potato & Sour Veggie


Sirloin Steak


 Lastly, What's family gathering without beer? Paulaner at it's best. Straight from the Tap~

Was Satisfied with every single detail this restaurant has to offer. The pork knuckle was prepared near to perfection. The meat was not too salty and the skin was as crispy as a biscuit. The sausages came in different types and most were tasty and savoury. The side dishes of mashed potatoes and a type of "sour veggie" lightened the greasy feeling after indulging in the meaty affair. The sirloin steak was one of the best I have tasted in my life so far. The beef was prepared according to the degree I requested and the side dishes were prepared with heart and soul. Lastly the draft beer compliments every single dish with a spin of fruity flavour after taste. Although this restaurant is on the pricy side (The final bill added up to almost $370!), but I would definitely recommend it for traditional German Cuisine and a splurge on good quality food once in a blue moon does not kill right? =P

Address: 9 Raffles Boulevard #01-01 Millennia Walk, Singapore 039596

Contact: 6883 2572


 Thank you for being such an awesome and sweet family. I cannot thank them enough.


22/02/2014 


Woke up early today to attend the Surrender Bazaar. This happens once in a blue moon so decided to try my luck on nailing loots like Neighbourhood and Wtaps. Reached at 1010 and had to wait till 1200 before the doors officially opens. Had a great chat with a newly found friend in the midst of waiting and he shared his insight on some underrated labels. Finally the doors were OPENED!

$urrender Bazzar




Maison Martin Margiela Paris Studs Shoe





Maison Martin Margiela Paris 3M High Cut


Maison Martin Margiela Paris 3M Sneakers

The place is really 人山人海!Luckily I started queuing earlier so that I do not miss out the chance to grab the loots! Managed to nail some really good deals that I will post at the end of post~ Went to Three Blind Mice Flea with Carristian after that. Did not manage to catch a glimpse of Melissa which was one of my main goals of going to the flea. Haiz~ But I got an I.T clutch at only 5 bucks. Yes you are not having blurred vision, ONLY 5 BUCKS!!! Think I have luck with small goods every time I visit a flea market. .^_^. After that we took a stroll to Marina Bay Sands under the Scorching weather. I swear to god we nearly melted. Zzz. But it was a fun and fulfilled day occupied with Shopping*


Panaroma view of Marina Bay Sands Boardwalk*


OOTD


Top: Hype Clothing

Pants: Padini Concept Store

Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider

Tote bag: Mastermind

Scarf: Topman

Spectacles: Solvil-Titus

Watch: G-Shock

 Here are the pictures of my 战力品s~


















NeighbourhoodXLuker & Orlebar Brown Pants

P.S Fashion is my Blood and Air. I live and breathe it every single day*

No comments:

Post a Comment