Saturday 8 February 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

Sorry to my fellow readers for the lack of update. Was occupied with house visiting throughout the past two weeks of Chinese New Year. Now I finally have the time to make a post.

1st Day of Chinese New Year









Top: MindBridge 

Bottom: Project 1.1 by Greyhound

Boots: Timberland

Spectacles: Agnes B

Watch: G Shock

Bracelet: Pandora

Ring: AES

Bag: Porter Tokyo


2nd Day of Chinese New Year








Top: Hooked Clothing

Bottom: Uniqlo

Boat Shoes: Sperry

Spectacles: Stylist's Own

Belt: H&M

Watch: Casio

Bracelet: Agnes B

And what's Chinese New Year without Family, Friends, Food, Wine, ANG BAOS and most important of all, FUN and LAUGHTER*



















 That basically sums up a wonderful Chinese New Year I had this year. Really glad that I am born in the family I am currently in. They are always there for me regardless of what circumstances. Cannot Thank them enough. Thankful that I am always surrounded with an Awesome bunch of friends as well.



 Met up with Hui Ting for some much needed Retail Therapy (5/02/2014)











Did not plan to spend on anything initially but I came upon this and I could not resist. =X. This is bought from Sects Shop located at Cineleisure level 3 that import some underground labels from Korea, Hong Kong and European countries which are not available in Singapore. So for those who like to be different and out of norm, this is definitely a shop to check out.

Address: #03-06 Cineleisure

Facebook page: facebook.com/sects.shopbydepression

No comments:

Post a Comment