Monday 3 March 2014

Food just taste good with the right people around~

Konichiwa! Oh well woke up early today for a mock test on Stats that was held in school. It was named the mock test but ended up like an "open for discussion" test as we were allowed to refer to our notes and laptops. So I eventually gave up after I reached the SAQs as I have not even read the article that was supposed to be tested in our exam and this mock test. Oh well too much of holiday mood I guess? =P. We left the lecture theatre early at 1130 and went to grab the much needed lunch. Thanks to great recommendation of our dear Auntie Lin, we managed to taste some great hawker food from a low profile hawker centre tucked somewhere in Ang Mo Kio.






Kway Chap*


Lor Mee*

Was really famished so I decided to try two dishes at one go. =X. The Kway Chap was really special and stands out from the ones I've tried so far because the sauce was really light but yet at the same time it retained the unique braised taste and smell that this dish should possess. It's not too heavy and oily like the usual stalls you can find elsewhere so I am really mesmerised by the precise balance kept by the chef while preparing this dish. I can eat this all day long and never get sick of it~ Now let's move on to the Lor Mee.

The Lor Mee was average in my perspective. The ingredients given came in a generous portion but would like the sauce to be a bit thicker and more fragrant. But nevertheless the long queue and presentation of the food justifies why it is still so popular among the people who stays in the neighbourhood. 

After a hefty lunch, we head back to school to begin the second part of session which was on Stats. Yes STATS AGAIN?!  Seriously? Cannot wait for this module to end as math and I can never be friends, no matter how hard I try. That basically sums up my day. Hope all of you out there had a great day, or at lest better than mine? ;)

P.S Acceptance is easy. But rejection is a skill that need to be honed and applied when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment