Sunday 26 January 2014

First post of my new blog

A warm welcome to my blog and a big HI to the world! Due to encouragement made by my awesome friends, I've decided to start blogging and share my humble thoughts about Fashion, Food and Life with the world. So to start off here's some footages of the wonderful BBQ gathering with my classmates from SIT(UOM) at East Coast Park yesterday.

Let the pictures do the talking
















The great cooks for the day~


Travelling on wheels*


Wouldn't trade for anything for these great bunch of classmates that I have.





Group 6 (Lepak Crew)


Group 7 (Se7en Up)


Watch out Gentlemen. The ladies are in the house!


A Smile speaks a thousand words*






Lastly GREAT THANKS to the Handsome, Pretty, Wonderful, Awesome, Dedicated members of Student Management Council (SMC) - Batch 2015 for organising this much needed gathering for us. Thank you for always helping us to settle school matters and post questions to the lecturers on our behalf. It's not easy to represent and stand up for the rights of 90+ students but all of you have been doing a great job! Words are never enough to express our thanks and gratitude to you special individuals. Love my classmates to bits* =D
So that summed up a great day spent yesterday~ Stay tuned to more posts in the future. Peace out*

P.S My favourite quote: "It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up again." - Vince Lombardi







No comments:

Post a Comment